7/5/11

Sewing room update!

Hello!

I am happy to report that I am 98% done. All I need to finish up is the curtains (which will have to wait, till next weekend) and I am going to refinish (eek!) a lovely dresser I purchased at Goodwill (will post on that later this week) that will hold some of my shop stock (goodbye ugly plastic containers!!).




I really wanted to wait and post pictures once I was 100% ready, but I will share a few before and after shots for now :)



I hope you like what I have done so far.

I am happy to be back to normal. I already made some curtains for the closet (ahhh... sewing felt so good!) And, since I have re-opened all my Etsy shops as well, I am already working on some things, getting ready for back to school (and, maybe a little sale)!

I'll report in a few days how the dresser is going. I have never refinsihed a piece of furniture (much less a antique one) in my life, so here is hoping I do not ruin it (or that I see it on antiques roadshow, someday, ha ha ha!)

No comments: